2019 Cabrinha Ace Carbon
Board Design Profile
High performance board with structural carbon that stiffens the flex pattern for increased response and explosive pop.
Freeride creatives that want to bend the rule of gravity.
The 2019 Cabrinha Ace Carbon will free the shackles of conformity. Its progressive outline is a mix of freeride curves and freestyle bottom shaping. The result is a board that is fully capable of any type of riding that you want to put it through. Getting big air is in the Ace Carbons DNA. With King of the Air and world record jump titles to its credit, the Cabrinha Ace Carbon is the go-to model for riders who are defining the big air genre.
135 x 40cm / 138 x 41.5cm / 141 x 43cm
- High end construction for performance and speed in all conditions
- Exclusive use of Japanese Toray structural carbon
- Stiff flex pattern for a rapid response & explosive pop
- Tough, lightweight & responsive carbon construction
- Early planing lift & reliable edge hold
- Quad channels in the tips for grip when loading off back-foot
- Channels on rail for grip
- Maximum upwind drive & grip
“Board Only” Includes:
4x 40mm fins, 4x washers, 10x 6x16mm screws, grab handle.